If you are an iOS user, you might find it hard to that share video, book, music, photo and so on, because it's quite complex to make a connection between your iPhone SE and iPad directly. You must want to find out if there is a way to connect iPhone SE to iPad with ease or not. I'm so glad to tell you. Yes, there is! Next, I will give you a few tips on how to achieve the goal.
- Part 1: The way to connect iPhone SE to iPad and Share Contents directly
- Part 2: The way to connect iPhone SE to iPad with using Bluetooth
- Part 3: The way to connect iPhone SE to iPad with using iCloud
- Part 4: The way to connect iPhone SE to iPad with using iTunes
- Part 5: The reason behind the idea to connect iPhone SE to iPad
If you want to connect iPhone SE to iPad, it is wise of you to ask the third party software for help. You have many choices, but I recommend iSkysoft iPhone to iPad Transfer for Windows & Mac to you. It is so powerful and provides a safe and easy way to achieve this goal. In addition, it also enables you to transfer almost all kinds of file types in their original forms, such as music, contacts, messages, videos, photos, call logs and so on just within a single click and without any risk of leakage of private information. All you need to do is to install this application on the computer, and then make a connection between your iPhone SE, iPad and your computer with the help of USB cables.
This tool is a great phone manager and has many wonderful functions as shown below:
- 1. It can help you move any kind of data between iOS, BlackBerry, Android and Symbian OS.
- 2. Over 3500 kinds of devices and network are supported.
- 3. It allows you to back up phone data to Windows PC or your Mac.
- 4. It supports to recover phone data from iTunes backup, iCloud backup and phone transfer backup.
- 5. It enables you to erase the deleted or existing phone data permanently.
Next, I will show you easy steps on how to move data from iPhone SE to iPad
iSkysoft Phone Transfer can help you move any kind of data from iPhone SE 6 to iPad without any data loss. And the steps as showed below are easy to follow.
Step 1: Install and run this iPhone SE to iPad transfer program
First of all, you can download and install the iSkysoft iPhone to iPad Transfer on your PC or Mac according to the installation instruction. And then run the tool, you will see the main window.
Step 2: Make a connection between your iPhone SE, iPad and your computer
Now make a connection between your iPhone SE, iPad and your computer. And choose the tab of “Phone to Phone Transfer” in the main interface. You will see both devices with the data of source devices on the transfer window.
Click on the “Flip” button, you can switch the device, in this way, you can share data from iPad to iPhone SE or from iPhone SE to iPad.
Step 3: Move data from iPhone SE to iPad or from iPad to iPhone SE.
At last, it is all your turn to choose the desired files from the source device and then click on the “Start Copy” button to start the transferring process.
In fact, you can't connect the iPad to iPhone SE simply by using Bluetooth. In order to do that, you should do something more. According to the iOS Supported Bluetooth profiles released by Apple, it's possible to connect iPhone SE to iPad, however, millions of iOS users have tried but failed to achieve so. In fact, if you really want to connect iPhone SE to iPad by using Bluetooth, there's a faster and more efficient tool called photoshare can help you achieve this goal. Nevertheless, you must notice that this method only works for sharing contacts and pictures between the two devices. (Of course, someone also pointed out that it can also be used to share text/documents since you can put the text into the ‘notes' section of the contact and share it just as contacts and pictures.)
The disadvantage of this application is that it may make you feel nasty since it occasionally doesn't work. And some users said that it's easier and faster to move photos between iPad and iPhone SE, but it's tiring to move contacts: since it only enables you to transfer one contact at a time. Fortunately, the application is free to use, that is to say, you do not have to pay the extra fee.
So far, maybe the most exciting breakthrough of Apple is iCloud. “…It can get your apps, latest photos, music and more data from whatever device you are using. And all your devices can update your email, contacts, calendars, apps and so on.”
Every new Mac and every new iOS device have a built-in iCloud, this is the easiest way for you to manage the iPad or iPhone SE contents and helps, you easily get the contents such as contacts, photos, documents and so on. So, if you want to set up iCloud on your iPhone SE, you had better ensure the device has been updated to the new iOS version:
Note: If you want to set up the iCloud, you are asked to use the same Apple ID on the iPad and iPhone SE.
Set up iCloud on the iPad and iPhone SE
First of all, you should update your device to the latest iOS version on the iPad and iPhone SE, you can activate the device and set up iCloud according to the prompts. If your device is running the newest iOS version already, go to the tab of “Settings” on the main screen and press on iCloud. In this way, you can turn on the iCloud by entering the Apple account to turn on iCloud.
Customize your settings to share contents between your iPad and iPhone SE
On the main screen, click on the “Settings” button and choose iCloud. Open your contents such as contacts, photos, calendars and so on. Now you can activate the iCloud Backup. Choose the tab of “Storage & Backup” and then turn on iCloud Backup.
Make your iCloud download automatically
Click on “Settings” and choose the option of iTunes & App Store then turns on books, music, and apps to make your iCloud download automatically.
1. Make a connection between your iPhone SE, iPad and your computer
At the very beginning, connect your iPhone SE and iPad to the computer with the help of digital USB cables. Then open the iTunes and it will detect both your iPhone SE and iPad at the same time.
2. Backup your iPhone SE data
Next, choose the tab of “Back Up Now” to start the process of backuping your iPhone SE data with iTunes.
3. Recover your iPad data from the iPhone SE backup file
After all have been carried out, you can switch the iPhone SE to your iPad, and choose the option of the “Restore Backup…” to recover your iPad data from the iPhone SE backup file.
Although it is less than a decade since Apple's iOS devices appeared in our daily life, it still succeeds in changing our life habit of telephone communication in this short time. No matter you want to check mail on the phone or manage the entire company on a single tablet, Apple's iOS devices provide numerous functions and strong processing power. And it plays an important role, no matter we stay at the office or at home.
There are many reasons why we need to connect iPhone SE (5S/5C/6S/6S plus) an iPad (including iOS 11).
- 1. If you want to improve productivity or do a presentation, it is important to share useful data with your iPad or iPhone SE. In such a situation, you need to interconnect these devices with each other.
- 2. Sometimes, there have some connection problems with one device and you need to access the internet, in this situation, you can interconnect these devices and then used the normal one as a hotspot. This method is very useful because you can create a new Wi-Fi connection with ease at any time you like.
- 3. After you connect the devices, you can share music and videos between them without any difficulty. That is to say, you can save the same content on different devices, it is very convenient especially when you don't carry both devices with you, but need to get this data.
- 4. Sometimes, you need to diagnose whether there is any problem with your device or not to ensure that everything works correctly. There are numerous applications can help you check it out with ease, but first of all, you should connect the two devices.
- 5. If you are preparing for an exam and want to view your books on devices, it is important for you to share books.
With the steps described above, you can learn how to connect iPhone SE to iPad with ease.