Sometimes, you may need two phones for business purpose. As there are usually important data files relative to business that you want to sync between two Android phones. Or you will want to transfer the data from one Android phone to the new Android phone after you buy a new Android phone. Here are two ways to transfer data.
Way 1. Transfer data between Android phones with iSkysoft
The iSkysoft Phone Transfer is a professional tool for Android phone data transfer. You can use it on both the Windows computers and Mac computers, so you can choose the right version for your computer. And it is compatible with various mobile phones like the Android phones, iPhone, Microsoft Lumia, Nokia Symbian, and Blackberry.
As for the functions of Android Phone Transfer, it is famous for its multi-function.
- 1. It helps users with data transfer including the contacts, text messages, call logs, calendars, photos, music, videos and apps. And you can also transfer between phones with different operation systems.
- 2. It enables users to create backup files without hassle and save them on the computer.
- 3. Backups can be restored with this application from computer, iTunes, or the cloud.
- 4. It can erase any phone if needed.
Step 1. Download and install the iSkysoft Phone Transfer
Step 2. Launch the iSkysoft Phone Transfer
Run it and tap on the “Phone to Phone Transfer” on the primary window.
Step 3. Connect your Android phones to PC
Use the suitable USB cables to connect your phones to your computer. Then they will be detected by the app and then showed on the window. You can click on the “Flip” button to exchange the positions of them.
Step 4. Start to transfer files between Android phones
Then on the box between your phones on the primary window, choose the data files that you want to transfer. Simple check them and click on “Start Copy” to get the data files on your destination Android phone.
Step 5. After transferring
You can track on the progress through the pop-up window during the whole process. After it finishes, eject the phones and check the results on your phone.
Way 2. Transfer data between Android phones with freeware
There are also so some freewares on the Internet. If you don't want to pay for the transfer tools, they work as the substitutes. Now, I'd like to introduce two of them.
#Tool 1. AirDroid
It is free of charge and also popular. It is named the AirDroid because it is invited for management for Android phones and tablets only. The most arresting feature is that it is able to connect Android phones wirelessly so that you don't need any wire connectors like the USB cables. It is compatible with both the Windows computer and the Mac computer.
- 1.You don't need to connect your devices with any wire connectors.
- 2.You can use the message function on the web version of it when you are managing your device.
- 3.It is safe and reliable, as well as quick.
- 1.You cannot see your device displayed on the primary window because there is no picture matching on it.
- 2.You cannot use it to manage mobile devices expect the Android ones.
- 3.You can only use it with WIFI connection, so it is a little slow when transfer and not so steady.
It is a freeware too. But, unlike the AirDroid, it is a cross-platform application. You can use it to transfer data not only between the Android devices, but also between phones with different operation systems like the Android phone and the iPhone. It is compatible with almost all the phones released by Sony, Samsung, LG, Acer, Google, Sharp, and so on.
- 1.It is easy to easy with understandable operating instructions along the operation.
- 2.It is free without any other charges.
- 3.It is compatible with Windows and Mac.
- 1.The limitation of transferable data files is 4 GB. If you want to transfer more than that, you may need to repeat the operation.
- 2.The contacts are not transferable.
- 3.Data files on iTunes are not transferable.
Way 3. Transfer data between Android phones by Bluetooth
Now you may wonder is there any way without applications. Of course there is! Here is a solution for you without any applications and any charges. All that you need is to put both your Android phones close to each other.
Step 1. Turn on the Bluetooth on both of your Android phones.
Step 2. Then on one of your phones, from the list of the connectable devices, choose the name of another phone. Pair them together with a password protect.
Step 3. After that, you can start to transfer data from one to another. For example, to transfer the photos, you need to go to the photo library, check the photos that you want to transfer, click on “Share” and then choose to share them by Bluetooth.
Step 4. Turn off the switch of Bluetooth on both phones after you finished transferring. Or it may cause something troublesome.
Now that you have read all the passages above, I'd like to make a brief summary about the three ways. First, it is easiest to do by Bluetooth, but it is the least safe and it is slow. Then, for the freewares, there are some disadvantages of them, but anyway they are handy if you like. And the iSkysoft Phone Transfer which is introduced first, is which I think of the highest general comments for you to transfer data from Android phone to Android easily.