In this part, I'd like to introduce a reliable and efficient tool for you, which is called dr.fone
– Android Backup&Restore. With this powerful program you can easily deal with the data processing such as backing up, transferring or restoring the files which saved on the old devices. What's more, even you want to sync something from iCloud to Samsung Galaxy S7/S8/S9, it can also give a hand to you. prossimo, I will tell you its main features and detail steps on how to sync messages, Foto, Contatti, call logs and other contents from iCloud to Samsung Galaxy S7.
Main features about dr.fone – Backup&Restore(Android):
- 1. You can get back the data from iCloud backups and iTunes backup.
- 2. It supports to transfer data from one to another, between major operating systems such as BlackBerry, Android, Ios, Windows Phone and so on.
- 3. It is applied to the latest iTunes 12.x, Android 9.x, Ios 13.
- 4. It is so reliable that you can create backup files and restore them without taking the risk of any data loss.
Detail steps on how to sync messages, Foto, Contatti, call logs and other contents from iCloud to Samsung Galaxy S10/S9/8/7
With so many wonderful features as shown above, MobileTrans becomes so popular among the phone users. Here, we focus on the function that how to sync important data from iCloud to Android device with its help.
Passo 1: At the very beginning, it is free for you to download the dr.fone. And then install it on the computer according to the installation files. Dopo di che, launch this program.
Passo 2: Select the tab of “Restore From iCloud Backups” under “Restore“. prossimo, connect both devices to the computer via USB cable.
Passo 3: Enter the Apple ID to log in the iCloud account. Then it is your turn to decide which data should be moved from the checkbox and then press on the “Start Transfer” button to start the process of syncing things from iCloud to Samsung Galaxy S7.