Wenn Sie jemals einen Computer verwendet haben, Sie hätten von dem Defragmentierungsgerät gehört. It consists of a set of instructions to improve your device's performance. Microsoft Windows has this particular option for their customers to defrag their Mac device.
Aber wenn Sie ein Mac-Benutzer sind, Sie werden kein solches Dienstprogramm auf Ihrem Gerät finden, um die Leistung zu verbessern. Vielleicht liegt das daran, dass der Mac im Vergleich zu den anderen Geräten anders gestaltet ist., and it can defrag the files as well. Aber die Fähigkeit dieser Funktion ist irgendwie begrenzt. Also, wenn Sie es besser machen wollen, Sie würden mit einigen externen Tools helfen. Daher, wenn Sie an Wie man Mac defragmentiert, eine detaillierte Schritt-für-Schritt-Anleitung finden Sie unten.
Hier ist ein Grundkonzept der Defrag
It is a process in which scattered files are put into order on your hard disk. This process will remove gaps between your recorded files by putting them back to a whole file. It is the usual function of the defragging to force everything back in order & removes any blanks that have been created during the use. Also, nachdem alles wieder in Ordnung, Dies erleichtert es dem Computer, jede gesuchte Datei zu finden.
Warum müssen wir defragmentieren auf Mac?
Im grunde, Sie müssen wissen, wie Sie Mac-Gerät zu defragmentieren, um seine Leistung zu steigern. Dies geschieht, indem Sie die Dateien wieder in die Reihenfolge auf Ihrem Gerät setzen..
If you have an OS X lower than 10.2, then it would not be compulsory to begin the defragmentation procedure. Ähnlich, if you are using a lower version of Mac OS, it has built-in utilities to clean up the fragments. Dann, in vielen Fällen, Sie müssten dieses Tool nicht verwenden, da eine integrierte Funktion Ihres Geräts dies tun wird. Aber nachdem sie gesagt haben, dass, Sie benötigen eine manuelle Defragmentierung für eine bessere Leistung. Wenn Sie Anwendungen installieren, Deinstallation, und aktualisieren Sie Ihr Telefon, dann müssten Sie wissen, wie man Mac defragmentiert.
Wie oft ist es erforderlich, Mac zu defrag?
Ersten, überprüfen Sie Ihre Festplatte, 90% Voll, and then there will be problems with your Mac's automatic defragmentation program. Meist, Dieses Problem wird von Multimedia-Erstellern besinnen, because it is part of their job to make large files via Photoshop or Adobe.
Also, Falls Ihr Mac voll mit großen Dateien ist, Dann ist der einzige Weg, entweder diese großen Dateien löschen oder Mac-Festplatte zu defragmentieren. And the defragmentation is very effective for improving that performance of your Mac, as it will make the response time better. Also, Sie sollten wissen, wie man Mac defragmentiert.
The solution to Defrag a Mac:
As Mac has not provided with any utility or built-in command to defrag it, there is only one way to do it by using a trusted 3rd party defragmentation tool. It is a very time-consuming process to defragment. Then during this process, you cannot use Mac in any way; Andernfalls, the data will be destroyed. You are strongly advised to backup all your data before you defragging the Mac. You just have to follow the instructions carefully and make sure first that it is compatible with the Mac device (Mac OS 10.2 is not compatible with most of the modern defragmentation tools).
Other Possible Methods to Defragment a Mac:
To achieve more free space for your device and organize files on the hard drive are the only purpose of defragmenting the Mac. It is very clear from our above discussion; it is difficult to defrag Mac. We should give it a try if there is a simple way to do it.
1. Utilization of an Easy & Powerful Software:
After deep research for such software on the market that tells you how to defrag Mac, the most popular and highly suggested is iMyFone Umate Mac Cleaner. This is specially designed for Mac management. If you wish to get more space for you Mac, it offers six main features[tie_list type=”starlist”]
- i. Clean up your junk files
- ii. Delete your large files
- iii. Delete your duplicate files
- iv. Erase your private data
- v. Speed up your Mac
- vi. Manage apps & extensions
It can be used in the latest Mac OS 10.15 Catalina. Let's find out why is it the best alternate option and what features do affect the performance directly.
i. Clean up your junk feature:[tie_list type=”checklist”]
- It offers Deep Clean und Quick Clean modes to find and remove junk files on the Mac.
- That Quick Clean mode only intensifies the burden of the computer operation rather than improving its performance.
- It deletes the files like app junk, system junk, iTunes junk, files on the trash bin, downloaded files, outdated iOS backups, or unused disk images.
ii. Delete your large files:[tie_list type=”checklist”]
- This will find all those files bigger than 50MB by scanning Mac and its hard drive and then delete them.
- All possible files in this would be images, Audios, Videos, archives, documents, or other.
- This can also delete the files that are hidden on Mac.
iii. Delete your duplicate files:[tie_list type=”checklist”]
- It will give you the option to choose a file directory on the Mac to get and remove duplicates easily.
- All possible files would be videos, Bilder, Audios, archives, document, or other.
- It will also provide support to preview your files on the Finder.
- The good thing about it is that it will keep original files for you to avoid that you delete them by mistake.
iv. Speed up the Mac:
This option will really help your Mac to run faster. It will disable all login applications, remove apps that take too much space, and also deletes those launch agents. Some of its properties are here[tie_list type=”checklist”]
- It will remove all startup items on your Mac automatically and deletes them with 1-click.
- Those programs that are taking most of the RAM & CPU space can be deactivated at one time. But there will also be the option to do it optionally.
- It deletes the launch agents.
Above mentioned are the abilities of iMyFone Umate Cleaner. It is quite handy for defragging your Mac & making it run fast. It is effortless to use. You should download it, scan it, und Löschen it.
divider style=”dashed” top=”20″ bottom=”20″]
2. Fixing up Disk Permissions:
Here is another method that will tell you how to defrag Mac, and it is to repair your disk permissions. It is actually troubleshooting way on Mac.
The method is very easy. Let's have a look.
1: Turn on your Mac & go to ‘Disk Utilities.'
2: Ersten, choose ‘Startup Disk' and then ‘First Aid.'
3: Choose ‘Verify Disk Permissions‘ to check it.
4: Finally, Wählen ‘Repair Disk Permissions‘ to correct any irregular permission.
[divider style=”dashed” top=”20″ bottom=”20″]
3. Update Mac OS Software:
If all methods are failed, and you don't know how to defrag Mac, then your final option is to update your Mac OS software. The method is pretty simple.
1: Go to ‘Apple Menu‘ and choose ‘System Preferences.'
2: Dann, Wählen ‘Software Update.'
If there are any updates, you will see them and then just download these updates & install them.
[divider style=”dashed” top=”20″ bottom=”20″]
A Brief Conclusion on How to Defrag Mac
jetzt, if you are wondering Wie man Mac defragmentiert? Ja, it is possible and straightforward. Mac is designed to defrag your hard drive, but sometimes it does not. In such cases, all you are required to do is to do it manually, Auch, we have also explained some other methods to fix your slow running Mac. If you want to do it fast and effectively, then the best option is using Umate Mac Cleaner.
A Few Realities About Defragging Mac
If your Mac is having some problems with speed and you are thinking about how to defrag Mac, then you have to consider some facts about it. The following are a few facts you should know.
For people who have a problem with your Mac and would like to try defragging Mac, please learn more about the facts below:
- Always remember one thing that is only the hard drives need defragging. If there is any Solid State Drive in your Mac, no need for it.
- You don't have to defrag Mac daily. The OS X adds small files in one time, so don't waste your efforts on defragmentation.
- And the Hard drives work very fast when they are at the start, but then this slows down as data written to the bottom. Also, don't use all that available space because it will create holes in the hard drive.
- After years of usage of Mac, your system will start slowing down due to the addition and deletion of the data. And that OS X upgrades also disorganize the data. Daher, you will need to defrag your Mac.
- Mac OS collects a bunch of the small files and organizes them in the large space.
- Mac's HFS + File system guarantees the space that is recently freed will not be utilized on that So, the system tries to find a larger free area that is present on your drive.
- Whenever you opening a file, your Mac system verifies first whether those files are fragmented or not. And if they are fragmented, your Mac OS will defrag Mac files automatically.
Different Possible Methods to Defrag Mac
There are other possible methods instead of using the tools mentioned earlier if you are facing performance problems with your Mac and don't know how to defrag Mac. The following are some ways that will make sure your Mac performance.
Methode 1: Please Install Latest Updated of the MacOS:
If you install the latest updates of your macOS, this will offer stability, better security, and speed to your Mac. This is not only going to update the installed tools, but you wouldn't need any defragging software to improve its performance. Also, you don't have to worry about how to defrag Mac.
1. Gehen Sie zum ‘Open System Preferences‘ and click on the update option to check for any updates.
2. And if you found the update is visible, then choose the option of Update Now to install it.
After updating the software, be sure that the apps are also updated.
Methode 2: Remove Large and Useless Files:
If you remove the large and unnecessary files, the performance of the Mac system will be improved. This is another method to avoid defragging the Mac drive. The following are the steps to delete those extra files.
1. Go to the drive and open the ‘Search Window.'
2. hoose the “+” icon and select the file size you would like to search.
3. After getting the results from the search, you can choose the files that you want to delete. You can delete the required files by moving them to Trash Icon after right-clicking the file. And don't forget to empty your trash too.
Methode 3: jetzt, Boot Mac in Safe Mode:
The final method to get rid of performance issues and steer clear of defragmentation on Mac is to boot your system in Safe Mode. Auf diese Weise, there is no need to install any application, and also, it will also remove your cache files.
1. The first step is to restart the Mac, then press & hold the shift key immediately until your Apple Log becomes visible.
2. Once you see that login window, release the shift key. You will have to log in twice, and then unlock the startup disk, after that, please log in to the folder.
Safe mode will then remove the directory or cache issue when to start up again. To go back to normal mode, you will be requested to restart your Mac without pressing any key.
“jetzt, whenever someone asks you Wie man Mac defragmentiert, you can answer that with all the necessary details and methods. After reading the above article, you have all the information to improve the performance issue on your Mac. If by any chance, the data is deleted, then Recoverit Data Recovery will be able to help you get back those deleted files. You can share this step-by-step guide with your family and friends so that they can improve their Mac performance easily.”