Tech savvy people will know that Apple and Samsung are competing companies and have been two most favorite companies that customers prefer. There are also many customers who use devices from both these giant companies. It is not surprising, therefore, that many customers want to transfer from one company to the other (transfer from iPhone to Samsung Galaxy Note 9).
With the launch of the new Samsung Galaxy Note 9, a lot of people have wanted to switch from their iPhone to the Galaxy Note 9. Well, why not? Let us see what the Samsung Galaxy Note 9 offers:
- The Samsung Galaxy Note 9 comes with a display of 6.4″ (16.26 cm).
- A lot of customers love it for its fantastic display which has 1440 x 2960 pixels of screen resolution.
- It operates on the Android v8.1 (Oreo) OS. It has a long-lasting battery with 4000 mAh.
- Get ready to click amazing photos with a rear camera of 12 MP.
- It also comes with a fingerprint sensor and is designed for people who love to play games.
- It looks and feels amazing in your hands with a stylish body that is 8.8 mm slim and is lightweight, weighing only 201 grams.
These are only some features that we have listed. It is no wonder that a lot of us might want to shift from iPhone to Galaxy Note 9. However, they have faced problems with the transfer from iPhone to Samsung Galaxy Note 9. If you are among one of them, well, we are here to help you.
In this article, we have aimed at making you understand in 4 easy ways how to transfer from iPhone to Samsung Galaxy Note 9. By using any of these methods, you will be able to transfer from iPhone to Samsung Galaxy Note 9 in a jiffy! If you just need to transfer WhatsApp, please switch to how to transfer WhatsApp from iPhone to Samsung Galaxy Note 9. What if your Samsung Smart Switch Not Working, click to find the best answer.
For a beginner who is not familiar with the process of transfer from iPhone to Samsung Galaxy Note 9, Method 1 will be the easiest. We have dr.fone – Switch for you which will assist you in this regard. This is one-stop phone clone tool that will help you to transfer data, photos, music, apps, contacts, etc. from your iPhone to Samsung Galaxy Note 9. dr.fone supports any device with iOS 12 or 11 and also Android 8.
Given below are the steps that you have to follow to transfer data from iPhone to Samsung:
The first step is to download dr.fone and install it on your PC which has to be a Windows one or an Apple one. After launching the software, you will see the homepage on your screen. Click on the “Switch” option.
Have high-quality USB cables handy with which you will have to connect your PC with your iPhone and your Samsung Galaxy Note 9.
Once you have connected both the devices, wait for dr.fone to identify the two devices.
Just make sure that you can see your iPhone to the left of the switch option and the Samsung Galaxy Note 9 is to the right side.
Now choose all the data that you would like to transfer from your iPhone to Samsung Galaxy Note 9. Once you have chosen all the files, click on the button “Start Transfer“.
And you are done! You can now access all your data on your Samsung Galaxy Note 9. Dr.fone – Switch also helps you transfer data from WinPhone to Samsung Galaxy S9 , transfers photos from Android to Galaxy S9 and put music on Samsung Galaxy S9.
If you want to transfer from iPhone to Samsung Galaxy Note 9 using your iCloud backup, but you do not know the procedure, then dr.fone – Backup & Restore (Android) is just the right software for you. This software will help you to download your entire iCloud backup to your Samsung Galaxy Note 9 with a few easy steps:
First of all, you have to download dr.fone-Backup & Restore on your computer and then launch it.
You will see the homepage displayed in front of you; click the button “Backup & Restore“.
Then, connect your Samsung Galaxy Note 9 to your PC using the high-quality USB cable. Click on the button “Restore” that will appear at the bottom of the page.
You will then be redirected to the next page. Select the option “Restore from iCloud backup” that will appear on the left side of your screen.
Some people might have two-step verification enabled in their account. In that case, they will receive a message on their registered number with a verification code.
Use the verification code on the verification page and then click on the button “Verify“.
You can now sign in to your iCloud account. All your backup files will appear on the screen of your PC.
You will now need to select the backup which you want to be restored and then click on the “Download” button. This will help you to save your backup file on your computer.
After this dr.fone show all the data you have inside that backup file. If there is any particular data that you want to restore, then you can choose to restore them on your Samsung Galaxy Note 9 by selecting the “Restore to Device” button.
A drop-down menu will appear on the next page. Select the Android device, that is, your Samsung Galaxy Note 9 from that menu and click the button “Continue”.
In this method, we will focus on making the switching process easy. Samsung Smart Switch makes switching lucid and less time taking, where you can switch from an iPhone to Samsung Galaxy Note 9. There are also three different ways in which you can transfer from iPhone to Samsung Galaxy Note 9. You can restore data from iCloud; you can restore from iTunes backup and also by using a USB-OTG adapter. We will explain all the three ways step by step. The first step to transfer data from iPhone to Galaxy 9, from iCloud has been discussed below:
Restoring from iCloud to Galaxy Note 9
- 1. Open “Settings” on your iPhone and choose “iCloud” from there.
- 2. Swipe and click on Backup.
- 3. If you have turned off the iCloud backup, then click on the slider and then select “Back Up Now” option.
- 4. You will have an app on your Samsung Galaxy Note 9 named “Smart Switch”. Open that app and then click on the “WIRELESS” button.
- 5. There will be displayed the option of “RECEIVE” on your screen. You will have to click that.
- 6. After this, you need to choose the option “iOS”.
- 7. You will be asked for your Apple ID and password. After providing these details, click on “SIGN IN”.
- 8. You will be given files to choose from, which you want to transfer. Choose the ones you need and then click on the “IMPORT” button.
- 9. If you want to select any extra files, do that and click “IMPORT” button again.
Restoring iTunes backup to Samsung Galaxy Note 9
- 1. Connect your iPhone to your computer and backup all the data from your iTunes.
- 2. Download Smart Switch on your computer and install it.
- 3. Restart your computer.
- 4. Connect your Samsung Galaxy Note 9 to your computer; then launch Smart Switch.
- 5. Select “Restore” button.
- 6. Then select “Restore Now” finally to transfer all your data to your Samsung Galaxy Note
Transferring data to Samsung Galaxy Note 9 through USB-OTG adapter
- 1. Download Smart Switch app on your iPhone and Galaxy Note 9 and launch the app.
- 2. Select “USB CABLE” option.
- 3. Connect both the phones using Apple's USB cable and USB-OTG adapter.
- 4. Select “Trust” button that will come on your iPhone.
- 5. Then click on the “NEXT” option that will come on your Note 9.
- 6. Select all the files you want to transfer and then click on the button “TRANSFER”.
This is one of the fastest and easiest ways to transfer from iPhone to Samsung Galaxy Note 9. The best part is that you do not need to download any particular app to transfer from iPhone to Samsung Galaxy Note 9. Follow the steps given below to transfer data:
- 1. Keep two USB cables handy. Then connect both of your phones using the cables, to your computer.
- 2. Immediately instructions will appear on the screen of your phones. Select the option “Trust” to initiate the transfer process.
- 3. Go to the folder of your iPhone displayed on your computer and select all the files that you want to transfer.
- 4. The process will start, and you might need to wait a bit for the data to get transferred.
However, this last method that helps you to transfer your data which includes only photos manually. If you want to transfer the rest of your data, that cannot be done manually. For doing that, we will suggest that you take the help of dr.fone – Switch which will make your task easy. We hope that this article was helpful! Also, get to know how to clone a phone without touching it.