Why Need to Sync iCloud Calendars with Android Devices?
The calendars on mobile phones are getting more and more popular these days. This is because mobile phones provide a lot of convenience for us, and they become an integral part of our life. The calendar carries a lot of important information like the birthdays of our friends and families.
How to Transfer Calendar from iCloud to Android Phone?
But things get troublesome when we planning to forsake our old phone for a new one. It is difficult to transfer calendars especially when we switch between different operation systems. Luckily, there is always a way out. You don't need to worry too much about this when you switch from an iPhone to an Android phone. Here are 4 solutions in total to transfer iCloud calendar to Android phone, each of which is simple and convenient as you can see in the following passage.
- Solution 1. Transfer iCloud Calendar to Android with iSkysoft Phone Transfer
- Solution 2. Transfer iCloud Calendar to Android with JB Workaround Cloud Calendar
- Solution 3. Transfer iCloud Calendar to Android with Sync for iCloud
- Solution 4. Transfer iCloud Calendar to Android with Samsung Smart Switch Mobile
The iSkysoft Phone Transfer is the best solution for you, and that is why I would like to begin with it. It is a great transfer tool both on the Windows computer and the Mac computer. The interface of it is simple and intuitive, so you can use it with ease. All the data on your phone are allowed to be transferred including the calendars, messages, contacts, call logs, photos, audios, videos, apps and so on.
Here is a simple tutorial for your reference.
Step 1. Install the iSkysoft Phone Transfer on your computer after downloading. Then double click on the start icon of it to launch it.
Step 2. Make sure that you have created a proper backup file on your iCloud account. Connect your Android phone to your computer and click on “Restore From Backups” on the primary window. After your phone gets detected by the application, you will see it showed on the right of the primary window.
Step 3. Then on the left, input your iCloud ID and password to log in your iCloud account.
Step 4. Choose the “Calendar” and click on “Start Copy” and then wait for the transfer process finishes. Also you can choose some else data files as long as you like.
The JB Workaround Cloud Calendar allows you to transfer the calendars as well as the reminders. It is very easy to use and you will transfer the data with just a few clicks.
The main features of JB Workaround Cloud Calendar:
- 1.You can do two-way sync with it.
- 2.It can detect various kinds of calendars for you and allows you to transfer them all.
- 3.It can transfer the reminders if you have any.
- 4.It provides password protection of the calendars.
- 1. You are not allowed to transfer calendars from another system.
- 2. There are not push support of it.
- 3. You may have to pay for it.
Here is the step-by-step guidance.
Step 1. Run this application and log in your iCloud account with ID and password correct.
Step 2. Check the calendars you want to sync.
Step 3. Click on “Finish” on the lower right to start transfer.
The Sync for iCloud is a nice application for mobile users. It uses the caldav protocols so you can rest assured while transferring calendars.
The main features of Sync for iCloud:
- 1.It is a freeware.
- 2.It supports multiple calendars in one account and you can sync multiple accounts with this app.
- 3.You can also sync subscribed calendars with it.
- 4.The user experience of it is wonderful and it provides good customer support.
- 1. You are not allowed to do two-way sync with it.
- 2. You cannot transfer calendars from another system like Google.
Here is the tutorial for you.
Step 1. Run this app and log in your iCloud with the ID and passage.
Step 2. If you want to sync within this app, you can edit the calendars. Or you can sync the calendars directly from your iCloud to your Android.
Step 3. Choose the calendar that you want to sync by checking it and then click on the “Calendar to Sync” button to start syncing.
The Samsung Smart Switch Mobile is a nice helper for the Samsung users. And it can transfer not only calendars but also the contacts, messages, photos, settings and so on.
The main features of Sync for iCloud:
- 1.You can transfer wirelessly.
- 2.You can transfer data from other Android phone with it.
- 3.You can transfer data from the iTunes.
- 4. The data files are including the calendars, contacts, messages, photos, settings, etc.
- 1. The data on Google account cannot be transferred by it.
- 2. The MMS is not allowed.
- 3. It cannot transfer the messages, ringtones, alerts, and Stickers and Groups.
Here you can see the steps:
Step 1. Run it on your phone.
Step 2. Choose the “Import from iCloud” among the options.
Step 3. Click on mode that you want to transfer with. For example, if you want to transfer data from your Android phone to the Samsung Galaxy, then you need to click on ” Android to Galaxy”.
Step 4. Choose all the data you want to transfer, including calendars, memos, contacts, pictures, etc.
Step 5. Click “Import” to start transfer.
A table for comparison
|Features||Phone Transfer||JB Workaround||Sync for iCloud||Samsung Smart Switch|
|Supported devices||All major devices and networks||All major devices and networks||All major devices and networks||Only Samsung|
|Detect Calendar Automatic||Not allowed|
|Sync messages, contacts, and media files||Not support||Not support|
|Two-way sync||Not allowed|
|Sync multiple accounts|
Now you can make a comparative analysis and choose one solution that fits you well. May you have a good user experience!