The Easiest Way To Completely Delete Everything On iPhone
There are certain pieces of information that you wouldn't want to allow to get to a third party concerning your iPhone. This could be login details (username and password) or even personal emails. That is why it is important that you delete everything on iPhone before selling it to another person. But how can you remove everything on iPhone when the manual that carries instructions on how to delete such data and information isn't too effective to have everything deleted. The only thing that is deleted is the pathway to the information. Data can be recovered with the aid of special tool or software. What you need to completely erase everything on your iPhone device is an advance tool that is used for erasing.
Having your data permanently erased can help you ensure that your privacy is well intact. This is because no one will be aware of the data content except you. It is not every tool that you see out there that can carry out such function in a perfect way. They will not be able to fully protect your privacy as the data can be easily recovered once an advanced data recovery tool is used to have them restored.
How you can completely remove everything on iPhone
To do this successfully, you will need a tool such as iSkysoft Data Eraser for windows or iSkysoft Data Eraser for Mac. With this application, your iPhone device can be thoroughly cleaned just by one single click. With this application, you have lots of options that can help you to have your data to be erased successfully. These options include:
- Having private data mode erased
- Having deleted data erased
- Having all data erased
This is a software that guarantees a safe and 100% secured way to clear your data once and for all. The best part about this tool is that once the data has been cleared, it becomes totally impossible having that data recovered by any kind of advanced tool.
Some of the unique features of iSkysoft Data Eraser
- It can help to ensure that your device increases in its processing speed through the removal apps that are either junk or dysfunctional. This means that just with the click of a button, your iPhone device will be performing at a very high speed.
- You have the option of selecting which particular data you would want to erase from your iPhone device through its data deletion mode options which are three. This means that you are free to have everything completely deleted. Even if you want to delete a particular category, it is very possible. Also, if it is videos or music files that you want to have deleted, you are 100% free to do so.
- It ensures that your personal privacy is 100% protected as it deletes the content in your iPhone device on a permanent note.
- It comes with an option which allows you to permanently have deleted files completely erased.
- It can create more space in your phone storage through its photo compress mode options which allows you to have photos compressed so as to create more space. You can also create more space through its ability to have junk files completely removed from your device. This is beneficial to you most especially when you have a lot of files with huge sizes. The best thing to do at such point is to have some of the files compressed to create more space for other files to be able to be stored in your phone storage.
Steps on how to completely remove everything on iPhone
In other to be successful in the process of having your iPhone data completely removed, just follow the steps that will be laid down below.
Step 1: Get Data Eraser & connect iPhone
With the aid of a USB cable, have your iPhone device connected to your personal computer. The phone has to be successfully connected unless you may not be able to achieve your aim.
In other to know if it has connected successfully to your personal computer, see the upper side of the program, you should be able to see the name of your device there.
Step 2: Have a data erasing mode selected
If you want everything on your iPhone to be completely deleted, you will have to locate the “Erase all Data” and then click on it. To check for this, look in your primary window. With this mode, you can be able to have everything completely removed from your phone without stress.
Step 3: Commence the deleting process
If you want to have the erase window opened, you will need to click on the “Erase Now“. Be sure to type delete so as to act as a confirmation that you want to delete data. Everything on your iPhone device will be scanned by the application. After the scanning process is complete, click on “Erase Now”.
Make sure that the connection between your iPhone device and personal computer isn't interrupted during this process.
Once the process is complete, you will be able to see a return message saying that it has been completed. It will show you your iPhone device.
How you can easily delete your iPhone account
Do you want to have your iPhone account deleted? Then follow the outlined steps below.
Step 1. Locate the setting app on your device and click on General.
Step 2. You will need to locate the option for reset. To do this you will have to scroll down after tapping on the General.
Step 3. Click on the options for reset. Now locate the “Erase all content and settings” and then click on it.
Step 4. Click on “Erase iPhone” in the window that will resume. For confirmation, this will need to be tapped two times.
Step 5. You will need to have your Pass Code entered at least to show that you really want to have the iPhone device erased.
Step 6. Input your username and password. This will enable your iPhone to be removed from “Find my phone”. Also it will help to have the “Activation Lock” turned off.
Carrying out the above steps will have your iPhone account deleted. However, it is important to point out that such data can be recovered. That is why iSkysoft Data Eraser is the most recommended option when it comes to how to remove everything on iPhone. This is because with it, you are sure to delete everything on iPhone permanently.